Dunham-Bush Acoustic Extract Fans

The Glasgow Dental School, located adjacent to The Glasgow Dental Education Centre, has recently benefited from the installation of 12 Dunham-Bush Ltd Panther Fan Coil Units.

The Dental School was originally formed as part of Anderson's College in 1879, it then moved to Dalhousie Street in 1903. The current hospital is a category B listed Art Deco building on Renfrew Street which was designed by Wylie, Wright and Wylie and completed in 1931. The Dental School began issuing the Bachelor of Dental Surgery Degree of the University of Glasgow in 1948. A large extension fronting Sauchiehall Street was completed in the brutalist style by Melville Dundas & Whitson in 1970. The Glasgow Dental Education Centre, which is located adjacent to the Dental School, provides post-graduate and distance dental education.

Dunham-Bush offers a wide selection of heating and cooling products suited to a vast array of applications, which are designed for practicality and longevity, built to perform exactly to your specification. Our Fan Coil Units are high performance units providing comfort cooling and heating when used with chilled and hot water. Air volume, low noise and budget constraints are all catered for with our extensive range of Fan Coil units, typical applications include office buildings, hotels, restaurants and department stores.

The Panther range has been extended and improved over time with all models now featuring EC external rotor motor or twin shaft motors. A comprehensive range of inlet and discharge acoustic attenuators for applications where noise is a critical feature of the building design. This high specification unit aimed at the premium fan coil unit market, offering exceptional features and quality, available in a range of standard and specially engineered configurations to suit the most demanding of applications.

For further information on the products Dunham-Bush can offer, please contact us by email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or phone on 02392 477700.

Photograph reproduced with kind permission of Andrew McKenna